前些天美元汇率有时候去到7.3左右,当时跟一个朋友聊天,是时候去问候一下那些报价的时候汇率在六点多没下单的客户了,也许可以通过汇率变动这个理由给他稍微降点价格把订单拿下。
我们做报价的时候,可以标注固定的汇率,也可以备注按照当前的汇率,以防汇率变动太大造成亏损。
以下分享一个来自网络的关于汇率调整价格的话术,大家可以参考:
Hi xxx. we have some exciting news to share with you.
In order to mutual growth and benefiting alongside our customers, we have taken into account the recent significant strengthening of the dollar therefore. we have managed to slightly reduce our product cost, and consequently we are pleased to inform you of the updated pricing. our goal is to support you to capture a much bigger market share.would you consider it is a good point to get a new order at the current exchange rate?
If the exchange rate back to its previous level rest issued that we will promptly let you know.
嗨,xxx, 我们有一些令人兴奋的消息要与您分享!
为了与我们的客户共同成长并受益,我们考虑到了最近美元的大幅走强。我们已成功略微降低了产品成本,因此我们很高兴通知您更新后的价格。我们的目标是支持您占领更大的市场份额。您认为现在是按当前汇率获得新订单的好时机吗?
如果汇率回到之前的休息水平,我们会及时通知您。
此外,还有一些日常会用的商务英语,大家可以积累使用:
I know exactly what you mean
我完全明白您的意思
That's the kind of thing I would do too.
我也会这么做
I am like that as well.
我也喜欢那样
I appreciate you telling me this, so I can pass the message on.....
谢谢告知,这样我就可以把这个信息传递下去.....
I very much understand your concern, so let's see how we can resolve the problem....
我非常理解你的担忧,所以让我们看看如何处理这个问题....
This process tends to make X minutes, so is there anyother time that you'd like me to call you back.
这个过程一般需要X分钟,所以您让我再给您回个电话吗?
I'll run through this as quickly as I can for you.
我会尽快帮您完成的。
Which product features are most important to you?
哪些产品功能对您来说最重要?
Are you happy with what you have heard so far?
到目前为止,您对所听到的感到满意吗?
Let me see if I can offer you a free trial period, if that sounds good to you?
如果听起来不错的话,我看看能不能给您一个免费使用期?
You've clearly done some great research and what I'd add to that is ...
您显然做了一些很棒的研究,我想补充的是.....
Yes, sorry I wanted to let you continue, Just getting back to the matter at hand....
是的,抱歉我想让您继续....但是回归到正题上来....
Haha, I certainly wasn't expecting that, Just moving back to the matter at hand...
哈哈,我真没想到你会这样,让我们回到刚才的问题上来.....
更多外贸干货知识,请关注微信公众号:外贸原力